Saturday, October 31, 2015

Welcome to Gallows Stories

You may be here because you took my tour in Philadelphia.  Glad you enjoyed it.

These stories are not necessarily true ghost stories. 

Though quite a few of these are based on my personal experience, most are stories that have been told to me over the years.  Some are based on local legends or elaborations of true stories with my skills as a fiction writer.  Since, I don't have the resources to triple check the veracity of each story like my employers at The Ghost Tour of Philadelphia, I'm more interested in telling entertaining, frightening stories here. Hopefully ones, that touch on the core of human experience... or at least are gory.

Mostly though, I just want to tell a good tale.

So if you've got a ghost in your past, let me know.  Maybe it will be the next Gallows Story.

Also, this is the real website (here), you've got an old card.  So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment